**PLEASE DO NOT INQUIRE ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF A DOG LISTED AS "IN FOSTER CARE"**
Pugalug is run by volunteers and we do not respond to emails asking about individual dogs in our care. When a dog is ready to accept adoption applications, it will be announced on social media and the website.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE:
1. We don't know when any specific dog will be ready for adoption. That depends on when we can finish vetting and when the dog is ready.
2. We do NOT take applications in advance of the dog being ready. When a dog is ready to adopt, we post what that dog needs in a family and so it doesn't make sense to accept applications in advance when you don't know what the requirements for that dog are.
3. We almost NEVER have puppies in rescue. If you are looking for a puppy, the likelihood is we don't have one. If you are looking for a breeder, we suggest you look at the list of breeders on the website of the Pug Club of Canada. That is the best place to start.
4. Virtually all the questions being asked via email can be answered by looking at our website.
5. We are located in Ontario, Canada and don't adopt out of province. We don't have a building. We aren't a shelter. We have foster homes and they are spread out in southern Ontario.
**PLEASE DO NOT INQUIRE ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF A DOG LISTED AS "IN FOSTER CARE".
We do not respond to messages about dogs in our care. When they are ready to accept adoption applications it will be noted on our social media and website.
PUGALUG PUG RESCUE
Pugalug Pug Rescue
PO Box 1421, Station K
PUGALUG PUG RESCUE: CONTACT LIST
General Rescue Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Surrender a Pug: email@example.com
Volunteering for Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Inquiries: email@example.com
If you are sending in paperwork to Pugalug please use the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org